In using the Site, youagree to accept responsibility for all activities conducted through youraccount. You are responsible for keeping your account and password secure. Ifyou feel or suspect that the security of your account has been compromised orif there is unauthorized use of your account, please contact us immediately.
2. Prohibitions andFailure to Comply
We may take actionsagainst your account for activities including, but not limited to:
· Using any technology to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts ordisrupt any of our Services in any way
· Initiating communications that contain any unlawful, harmful,threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful,or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material
· Advertising or sending unsolicited messages of any kind
· Impersonating others or providing any kind of false information Seerreserves the right to terminate any account at its sole discretion We may sendyou an email to inform you of the termination of your account in such event.
All software andContent (which is defined as, or includes, any text, audio or music, video,graphics, photographs, and image) are the intellectual property of Seer and areprotected by intellectual property and copyright laws and international treatyprovisions. The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Anynon-personal and/or commercial use of the Content is only permitted when expresslyauthorized by Seer and/or its third party licensors. You may not distribute,reproduce, publish, sell or license any Content contained within the Sitewithout prior consent or authorization of Seer. Any such unauthorized actionsmay result in civil consequences or criminal penalties.
Seer reserves theright to withdraw or amend any item of the Services without notice. We will notbe liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time and for anyperiod.
4. Third Party Links
The Site may includelinks to other websites or resources that are not operated or prepared by Seer.We have no control over such sites and resources and we will not acceptresponsibility for them or be liable for any loss or damage caused or allegedto be caused by or in connection with your use of them.
5. Eligibility toPurchase
In order to placeorders with us, you must meet our conditions of eligibility:
· Be in possession of a valid credit card issued by a licensed bankacceptable to Seer for payment or be in possession of a valid PayPalaccount
· Providing personal and payment details that are warranted by you to beboth valid and accurate (email address, real name, phone number, billinginformation and other requested information as indicated on the Site)
All orders are subjectto stock availability and confirmation of the order price. Items in yourshopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
The Site is for yourpersonal use only. You may not purchase goods from the Site for resellingpurposes or commercial exploitation.
6. Product Description
Seer will endeavour toensure that the Content and the product descriptions on the Site to be accurateand complete as possible. We however do not warrant that Content and productdescriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free. Please refer to ourReturns policy if you feel a product offered by Seer is not as described.
Prices are shown onthe Site in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD). Prices displayed on the Site at the timeyour order is accepted will be honored except in the case of obvious error.Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure that all prices appearing on theSite are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve ourright to rectify any errors. If we discover an error in the price of anyproducts that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible andoffer you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order. If we are unableto contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
If your credit card isnot denominated in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), the final price charged in yourcurrency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with theapplicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
We accept paymentsmade by Visa, MasterCard.
By placing an orderusing one of the above Credit card and online payment methods, you confirm thatthe Credit card(s) used is yours or that you have been authorized by the ownerto use it. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment to Seer, we willnot be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
9. Acceptance of yourOrder
Once you have enteredyour personal and payment details and placed your order, we shall send you anemail acknowledging the receipt of your order. This email is only aconfirmation of receipt of your order and does not constitute an acceptance ofyour order. Your order will be accepted and the contract between you and Seerwill be completed when we send you an email to confirm the goods have beendispatched to you.
Seer reserves itsright not to accept an order for any reason at its sole discretion. Suchreasons include, but are not limited to, one of the following:
· The product you ordered is out of stock, or is withdrawn due to itsfailure to meet our quality standards or due to the shipping restrictionsapplicable to one or all of the ordered items.
· We identify a pricing or product description error.
· We are unable to obtain authorization for payment.
· You do not meet the eligibility criteria to purchase as set out in thisTOS.
Our Customer Serviceteam will contact you as soon as possible if there are any problems with yourorder.
10. Shipping andCollections
Seer’s teams will trytheir best to meet these estimated delivery time but cannot guarantee that suchestimates must be met.
You need to sign aconfirmation of receipt of the products when the products are collected and bydoing so, you accept the responsibility for the products ordered from thatmoment on. If the recipient or collector is not the original purchaser, or incase of delivery of a gift, then you accept this signature as an evidence ofdelivery and fulfilment of your order by Seer. You also accept the associatedtransfer of responsibility in the same way. Seer provides free shipping on alllocal orders. Certain orders will be subjected to a shipping fee (detailsplease refer to shipping information). Seer reserves the right to updateits shipping policy at its sole discretion without prior notice.
11. Returns& maintenance
In order to provideyou with the best possible online shopping experience, Seer maintains noquestions asked return policy in 3 days after product received & providereasonable mantenance. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with yourpurchase, you can return your order back to our office and once we receive itwe will make the 100% refund to your credit cards.
· You can return your order for up to 3 days for local order and14 days for overseas order from the purchase date.
· Products must be in original condition, with all tags attached, and mustbe returned in the original undamaged box and/or packaging.
· Please note that due to hygiene reasons, earrings, socks, lingerie andswimwear are non-refundable items which are excluded from our return policy.
· Return items must not fall under the list of non-refundable brands /items here.
· Please note that we will not be able to provide a refund on any returnshipping fees.
· To provide high quality experience, Seer will provide free qualitymaintenance for order in 1 month period from purchase.( Not man-caused damage& on sale product)
Views expressed in anymedia by the designers, companies or third parties, whose products are sold onthe Site or with whom we are associated, are their own. Seer takes noresponsibility for any such views as they do not necessarily reflectours.
Seer does notguarantee that the use of the Site and Services will be error-free or that theSite or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmfulcomponents. We recommend all users of the Site to ensure they have up-to-datesoftware, including anti-virus, installed.
Some events may happenbeyond our reasonable control, such as adverse weather. Under such conditions,Seer will always do its best to aim at maintaining its Services but will not beresponsible for failing to meet any obligations in this TOS.
13. Indemnity andWaiver
At our request, youagree to compensate us fully and hold us, Seer (including its officers,directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers), harmless from andagainst all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legalfees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you. This includes the use of theSite by any other persons using your account caused by your action orinaction.
If you breach the TOSand we take no action against you, it is no wavier for us to exercise ourrights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the TOS.
We have our complaintshandling procedure that we will use to try to resolve any disputes when theyfirst arise. Please contact us for any order related complaints or comments.
Seer respects theintellectual property of others. If you have reason to believe your work mayhave been used in the Site without your permission, please contact us.